Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has released notification for filling up the 193 vacancies. Candidates who are eligible can apply for the various posts such as EXECUTIVE ENGINEER, ASSISTANT ENGINEER, ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEER, SECTION ENGINEER, DEPUTY CHIEF ENGINEER & OTHER POSTS. Candidates who are interested to work in Bangalore, Karnataka, may apply for this post through online and the candidates who complete filling up the form, should take the print out and send it to the given address before last date i.e., 8th April 2019.
Important dates to remember:
- Last date for submission of online application: 22nd April 2019
- Last date for taking print out of online application: 27th April 2019
Minimum age: 35 years
Maximum age: 60 years
Graduate engineer – there is a total of 25 vacancies. Candidates should possess a civil engineering degree. Candidates who are qualified in GATE 2019 can apply for this post. Candidates should apply for this post online.
(for those who have qualified in GATE 2019, they will be allotted directly based on the merit list)
Executive engineer: for an executive engineer, assistant executive engineer, assistant engineer and section engineer there is a total of 100 vacancies. Candidates who possess BE in civil engineering along with the work experience can apply for this post online.
- For executive engineer post – candidates should have 12 years of work experience.
- For assistant executive engineer post – candidates should have 8 years of work experience.
- For assistant engineer post – candidates should have 5 years of work experience.
- For section engineer post – candidates should have 3 years of work experience.
Chief engineer: there is a total of 37 vacancies which includes several posts such as chief engineer, additional chief engineer, deputy chief engineer, manager and deputy GM. Candidates who possess BE in civil engineering along with work experience can apply for this post.
- Deputy chief engineer – Rs.1,10,000/-
- Executive engineer – Rs.60,000/-
- Assistant executive engineer – Rs.50,000/-
- Assistant engineer – Rs.40,000/-
BMRCL will conduct interview for the shortlisted candidates.
Mode of application:
- Candidates can apply through both offline and online.
- Candidates should take the print out of the application submitted and post it to the following address
General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H. Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027
How to apply?
- Go to the official website www.bmrc.co.in
- Click on “careers” and search for the above mentioned post.
- Click on it. Open the notification and read the notification in detail. Do not forget to check the eligibility criteria.
- To apply click on “Apply Online”. Enter the required details. Once done, candidates can make payment through online.
- Click on the submit button and take the print out of the submitted application.
- Send the copy to the given address, before last date.
- Bangalore metro is also known as Namma Metro. It serves the city of Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- It is the fourth longest metro network in India after Delhi Metro, Hyderabad Metro and Chennai Metro.
- The total length is of 42.3 kilometres serving 41 stations in Bengaluru.
- It was established in Bengaluru on 20th October 2011.
- By 2023, it is expected to provide connectivity to the city’s important tech hubs of electronic city and whitefield.