Karnataka bank has released the final result of officer scale-I recruitment 2018. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can download the final results till 31st March 2019.
Karnataka Bank had published the notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer Scale-I.
Job role: Probationary officer
Qualification: Any PG Degree
Experience: No experience required
Salary: Rs.65,000/- per month
Job Location: Across Karnataka
Candidates should possess post graduate in any discipline or should possess graduation in agricultural or law.
Minimum age: 21 years
Maximum: 28 years
Karnataka bank PO recruitment selection process:
- The selection process will be based on online test and interview
- Candidates who successfully pass the online examination will be called for personal interview.
- At the time interview, the original certificates should be submitted for verification.
- Candidates who have got selected from personal interview will be on the probationary period for one year.
For Unreserved Categories – Rs.600/-
For SC / ST / OBC / PH – Rs.500/-
Mode of payment:
Candidates should make payment through online only using debit cards (Rupay / visa / master card / maestro), credit card, internet banking, IMPS, Cash cards / Mobile Wallets.
- Hubballi – Dharwad
About Karnataka bank:
- Karnataka Bank is a type of public banking institution.
- It was established in the year 1924
- Its headquarters are in Mangalore, Karnataka, India.
- The Karnataka bank has 678 branches and a total of 1000+ ATMs across 21 states and 2 union territories.
- The Karnataka bank offers the following cards to its customer.
- Visa classic debit card
- Visa gold debit card
- Visa chip debit card
- Rupay PMJDY Debit card
- Rupay classic debit card
- RuPayKisan debit card\
- KBL Gift Card: this card can be used for shopping and making online purchases.
- KBL Travel Card: this card offers forex access to making abroad travel easy.
- The savings account includes both normal category and premium category.
- KBL Vanitha
- KBL Kishore
- KBL Tarun
- KBL Salary Privilege
- SB Gen
- SB Money Sapphire
- SB Money Ruby
- SB Money Platinum
- Insurance-linked the savings bank account
- SB Sugama
- SB Small
- SB NMB
- Karnataka bank loans
- KBL VIDYANIDHI (EDUCATION LOAN SYSTEM)
- KBL EASY RIDE (FOR TWO WHEELERS)
- KBL CAR FINANCE (FOR NEW AND SECOND-HAND CARS)
- KBL SALARIED PERSON LOANS
- KBL INSTA CASH
- KBL APNA GHAR
- Karnataka bank home loans: Karnataka bank provides home loans for buying a new house or renovating a house. This comes under the scheme called KBL APNA GHAR. And it has the following features.
- The loan period is 15 years and repayment tenure is of 18 months.
- It is restricted to only Indian residents only.
- It is for a salaried person with the age above 21 years.
- It is payable in monthly instalments.
- Karnataka NRI accounts: Karnataka bank offers banking services to Non-Resident Indians.
- Non-resident ordinary account
- Non-resident external rupee account
- FCNR account
- RFC account
- Karnataka bank also provides internet facilities. The customer can visit the bank’s website and log in with the username and password to avail the services without having to visit the bank. The services include
- Inquiry of account balance and status
- Fund transfer
- Request of demand drafts and cheque books.
- Request of the statement of account
- SMS alerts